In the House - In a Heartbeat is the original name of a piece of music composed by John Murphy for 28 Days Later. The piece is used again three times in 28 Weeks Later, renamed and rewritten each time, and is considered the theme tune of the 28 Days Later franchise.Don Harris left Alice to die in the cottage and subsequently escaped via motorboat as the sole survivor.
Another remix of In a Heartbeat was used when the US Army began massacring both the infected and uninfected civilians of District One. A third remix, "Leaving England," was used when Tammy, Flynn and Andy flew from Wembley Stadium, across the English Channel and out of Britain.
- The song was covered by progressive metal band Junesong Provision.
- Series 2 Episode 2 of Mongrels.
- Strongbow Pear commercial
- Kick-Ass (2010)
- 2017 E3 Trailer for Metro: Exodus
- 2017 Beta Release Trailer for Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath